Formation documents are called many different things depending on the state your in or the country you are from.
- In Delaware, a formation document for a Delaware LLC is called a Certificate of Formation. For a Delaware corporation the formation document is called a Certificate of Incorporation.
- These formation documents are date- and time-stamped by the State of Delaware and are evidence that your LLC or corporation has been formed.
- The formation documents include basic information such as: company name, formation date, number of authorized shares and par value (if a corporation), and the name and address of your registered agent and registered office.
If you are ever required to provide evidence of your LLC or corporation, you may be asked for a Certified Copy of your certificate of incorporation or certification of formation.
A certified copy is not the same as a Certificate of Good Standing. A certificate of good standing is a document from the state that indicates that your taxes are paid up to date and, if you have a corporation, your annual report has been completed and filed.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.