Wiring Instructions / ACH Bank Transfer
- Add $45.00 to your order total for bank wire transfer fee.
- Please note, it typically takes 2-3 business days (up to 10 days in some cases) for an international wire transfer to be deposited into our bank account.
- As payment is due in full in advance of services rendered, we will not be able to begin processing your request until payment is received by our bank.
- If you initiate a wire transfer please notify us that the transfer has been initiated.
- Bank details:
- Beneficiary Name: Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.
- Beneficiary Bank Name: M&T Bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 1100 North Market Street, Wilmington, DE, 19890-0001 USA
- Beneficiary Bank Swift code: MANTUS33
- Beneficiary Bank ABA number: CALL FOR NUMBER
- Beneficiary Bank Account number: (Please call 1-302-996-5819 or 1-800-423-2993 for account number information.)
- Your wire transfer will fail if any of the above information, (including the beneficiary bank account number) is not included in your wire transfer instructions.
Western Union - "Direct to Bank" Transfer
- We accept payments by major money transfer services if you are unable to make payment by other methods.
- We charge an additional $45 to receive payment by money transfer services.
- In addition to the order total and $45 fee, please include enough funds to cover the cost of money transfer service transmission.
- Please allow 3 days for receipt.
- Please notify us that you have sent funds by sending a copy of the transmittal information by fax to 1-302-996-5818.
- Your money transfer service office will require the following information to make a "Direct to Bank" transfer:
- Bank: M&T Bank
- Bank Account Number: (CALL 302-996-5819 for #)
- Bank Routing Number: 031302955
To send your payment for services via Payoneer you must have a Payoneer account. See payment details below:
Bank Name: First Century Bank
Routing (ABA): 061120084
Account Number: 4011238682380
Account Type: CHECKING
Beneficiary Name: Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.
- We are happy to invoice you in advance for any services you would like us to perform.
- We will require payment BEFORE those services are completed.
- All payments must be made in US dollars drawn on a US financial institution.