Delaware LLC | Delaware Corporation | Start A New Delaware Company Order Form


You can use this SECURE order form to order the following Delaware entity types:

  • Limited Liability Company (LLC)
  • Series LLC
  • Stock (General) Corporation (aka C corporation)
  • Close Corporation
  • Public Benefit Corporation
  • Non-Profit Corporation (aka Exempt)
  • Limited Partnership
  • General Partnership

With this order form you can easily add popular additional services to your incorporation order such as:

  • Certified Copies
  • Good Standing Certificates
  • Corporate Compliance Kits
  • Banking Documents (EIN and Bank Resolution)
  • Virtual Office & Mail Forwarding Services

We also can form entities in other states. Please call us at 1-800-423-2993 or 302-996-5819 to request a FREE estimate for other states.



Form A New Delaware Company Order Form

Regular price $ 50.00 Sale


Ask a Question
  • I would like to know whether your office handles "offshore company formation in Delaware"?

    Yes. We'd be happy to form your company in Delaware. Follow this LINK for more information about forming an offshore company.

  • Hi dear sir/mam do you offer any kind of banking solution for my company if I have my EIN

    We do not offer any banking solutions for non-US citizens at this time. However, you can establish a bank account in your home country using one of our Delaware entities.

  • Dear Sirs, I am a Luxembourg (Europe) Citizen and resident and would like to open a Delaware Company. As i do not know about anything what is needed, like Certificate of Incorporation, do i need an Apostille of the Certificate of Formation, if it is only needed to open a U.S. bank account? All i want is that my Luxembourg address never appears from scratch on, so will i need a Virtual office or can i just choose the mail forwarding service? And what is a PMB number? The main thing is that on all papers, from the beginning on, there is a U.S. address. Best regards, Pierre Kemmer

    Dear Pierre,

    Thank you for your inquiry.  You may not need the Apostille of the formation certificate if you are not opening a bank account. 

    A PMB is a private mail box. Our virtual offices can either include a lease or no lease. Our $900 Virtual Office comes with a Suite Number and a signed lease. If you don't need a signed lease, we can provide a Virtual Office with a PMB Number for $450 per year. All of our Virtual Offices include a Delaware 302 phone number that can be forwarded to any number in the world. 

    If you don't need a telephone/fax number, one of mail forwarding services would suffice. We have plans from $95 per year to $295 per year depending on volume. You can always start with the lowest and upgrade later. 

    We have some incorporating package specials. Here's the link:
    You can add Low Volume Mail Forwarding for $95 per year.

    If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    Russell Murray
    Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

  • Hello. I'm a US resident but my partner is not. Do I need to register offshore companie or the regular LLC. How can I include my partner in to the partnership? Thank you

    Thank you for your inquiry.

    You can register with a regular Delaware LLC by ordering either one of our incorporating packages or using our custom order form.

    Incorporating Packages:

    Custom Order Form:

    You can include your partner by giving him certificates of membership in your Delaware LLC. This activity is internal and is not made public unless you want to include your names on the certificate of formation. 

    If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    Russell Murray
    Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

  • I am an not a US resident . When I open a LLC in US ,how can I open a bank account in the US ? I don't want to transfer the revenue to a taxed bank account back home

    We're happy to help you with the Delaware LLC. However, you would have to contact banks directly to ask them any specific questions regarding opening a bank account in the US.