Delaware Certificate of Amendment
PROCESSING FEE: $205
(PLUS STATE FEES)
An amendment is a change made to a previously adopted document such as a Certificate of Incorporation or by-laws.
- Some amendments are required to be registered with the Secretary of State while others can be accomplished privately by the corporation or LLC without registration or filing with the Secretary's Office.
- Amendments are used to make the following types of changes:
- Change of a company name
- Update registered agent's contact information
- New company business address
- Director or member information
- Number of authorized shares
- Par value
- Change in business activities
- Most items that are listed on the original articles can be changed by filing an amendment. You cannot change the filing date, organizer or incorporator. In addition, you cannot change a registered agent through an Articles of Amendment.
- We charge $205 plus state filing fees.
LAUNCH YOUR BUSINESS TODAY FOR $70 PLUS STATE FILING FEES. 1ST 12 MONTHS OF REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE IS FREE!
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.