Delaware Business License Preparation Service
WHO NEEDS A DELAWARE BUSINESS LICENSE?
- If you have a location or address in Delaware, you'll need to acquire a business license from the state of Delaware.
- In addition to registering your business with the Secretary of State, businesses are required to comply with local business license and business permit regulations.
Our delaware business license preparation service includes:
- An overview of the licenses, permits, and tax registrations required for your business
- Licensing authority contact information, including name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Detailed information on how much money to send with each application, and where to send it.
- The actual license, permit, and tax registration applications and associated documents
- Requirements vary by business activity and location, but most businesses will need some form of local business license, permit, and/or tax registration.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. will research which local Business Licenses, Permits and Tax Registrations you need and will supply you with the necessary forms and instructions for you to complete and file the forms yourself.
FEES for delaware business license
- Our one-time fee is $195.
- Additional fees will be required based on the type of business you are conducting and the county or municipality where you are located.
Thank you for your interest in our Business License Delaware Preparation Service.
LAUNCH YOUR BUSINESS TODAY FOR $50 PLUS STATE FILING FEES. 1ST 12 MONTHS OF REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE IS FREE!
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.