Delaware LLC Annual Fees
All Delaware limited liability companies, both domestic and foreign limited liability companies (LLCs), limited partnerships, and general partnerships registered or formed in Delaware are required to pay an annual tax of $300.
LLCs, limited partnerships, and general partnerships do NOT have to file any type of annual report with the State of Delaware. Certainly another good reason why Delaware is the world's number incorporating jurisdiction.
- The Delaware LLC tax due is $300 and it is due every year on or before June 1.
- If you make your tax payment AFTER June 1, you will be assessed a penalty of $200.
- A rate of 1.5% per month will accrue as interest for every month you maintain a balance due with the State of Delaware.
- The State does not prorate on alternative entity taxes.
- If your entity is active in the records of the State of Delaware anytime between January 1 and December 31 of the current tax year, your entity will be assessed taxes.
Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. can help you pay the Delaware LLC annual fees that are due on your account.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.