Delaware C Corp vs LLC
This section compares the differences between a Delaware C corp vs LLC. The chart below will help you decide which entity type to select.
Corporation vs. Limited Liability Company
- Both offer similar Liability Protection for owners/investors.
- S-Corporations and LLCs are both eligible to "pass through" profits and losses to the owner's personal income tax return (at personal income tax rates), to avoid "double taxation".
- Delaware C Corporations must name one officer and the board of directors on the Delaware Annual Report which is Public Record.
- Owners/Shareholders are not named.
- Delaware LLCs do not file Delaware Annual Reports.
- Delaware C Corporations can raise capital through private sales to investors or may be listed to be publicly traded on a stock exchange (subject to securities regulations).
- Delaware LLCs can raise capital by selling shares to investors, but cannot be publicly traded on a stock exchange.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.