PROCESSING FEE: $185
(PLUS STATE FEES)
What is a Certificate of Revival? A certificate of revival is filed when your Delaware LLC has gone void or inactive. For whatever reason, you may have forgotten to pay your annual fee, franchise taxes or file an annual report.
- If this happens, your Delaware LLC is marked as "not in good standing" with the State of Delaware.
- To bring your company current with the State of Delaware, a Certificate of Renewal/Revival needs to be filed.
- You will be responsible for paying all back annual fees, franchise taxes, interest and penalties that have accrued.
- Once you placed your order for the Certificate of Renewal and Revival for your Delaware LLC, we will check for any annual fee balances due and provide you with an updated estimate.
- We will prepare the Delaware LLC renewal certificate and email to you for your signature.
- You do not have to be our client for Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. to bring your company into good standing.
- However, we would suggest using us as your registered agent and we can make the change at the same time we prepare your Certificate of Renewal & Revival for your Delaware LLC.