Delaware Certificate of Dissolution / Cancellation
PROCESSING FEES: $135
(PLUS STATE FEES)
How to dissolve a Delaware corporation? A Delaware certificate of dissolution or cancellation will formally end your company's existence.
- To dissolve, withdraw or cancel a Delaware company, you must submit the appropriate documentation along with all required fees for your type of business.
- A company must be in good standing before the dissolution, withdrawal or cancellation can be processed.
- If your business has been voided, you will need to reinstate the company.
- All Delaware annual report obligations should be satisfied prior to the submission of dissolution/cancellation paperwork.
- Dissolving or canceling a corporation or LLC is the proper way to wind down a Delaware company and limit your future liability.
- We charge $135 plus Delaware filing fees, back taxes, penalties, interest, and any reinstatement fees.
We hope this section was beneficial to you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-423-2993 or 302-996-5819. Thank you for your interest in Delaware Certificate of Dissolution/Cancellation.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.