US Business Bank Account Introduction Service (Password Protected)
U.S. Business Bank Account introduction service
Thank you for purchasing our U.S. Business Bank Account Introduction Service. We offer two banks to choose from. An in-person visit is NOT required! These are virtual banks with no brick and mortar locations.
The first bank is MERCURY. You can apply online at www.Mercury.com
What is Mercury?
Mercury provides banking for startups. Your account comes with:
- Checking account
- Savings account
- Debit cards
- ACH payments
- Check payments
- Domestic and international wire transfers
What types of companies are eligible for an account?
We can accept most U.S. companies, but can’t bank businesses that sell any of the following things:
- CBD or cannabis-derived products
- Firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes, or e-liquids
- Counterfeit goods
- Adult entertainment
- Illegal drugs
- Other items that are illegal in the United States
- $0 minimum
- Account opening is FREE
- Transaction Fees - None
- ACH - Free
- Domestic Wires - $5
Bank #2 is LEVRO.COM
What is LEVRO.COM?
- Minimal monthly fees
- No monthly account balance
- Easy to understand cost structure
- US dollar accounts FDIC-insured
- Multi-currency accounts provided by Tier 1 banking providers
- Set permissions on a per user per account basis and manage approvals acorss multiple team members
- Low, low fees - Send international wires with no hidden fees. You'll know exactly how much your wire recipients will receive.
- Trackable payments - SWIFT tracking provides almost real time alerts and notifications for your payments, i.e. status, location and exceptions.
- Currency risk management - Use a single bank account to manage your balance sheet against currency fluctuations. Apply dollar-cost averaging principles to smooth out impacts by foreign exchange, or make larger conversions when the rates near their 52-week lows.
- Gradular spend controls. Personalize spend controls on a per card basis. You can easily create multiple cards for different purposes.
- No annual fees. No foreign transaction fees. Easily add employees, vendors, physical and virtual cards and NO annual fees. Tranact globally with no foreign transaction fees.
- Secured by Visa. Debit cards with thisw bank are secured by Visa's 3-D secure protocol to minimize risks of unauthorized and fraudulent transactions.
This bank simplifies International Banking. You'll enjoy fast and easy multi-currency compliance.
- Easy multi-currency account. Export reports per currency and import all transactions into Xero or Quickbooks.
- Global currencies, locally held. Buy and hold 33+ currencies without worrying about Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) compliance. This bank's US-held multicurrency accounts do not require FBAR. No additional FinCEN Form 114s and no need to track average monthly balances.
- Instant verificiation. Connect your accounts instantly. No need to wait for verification deposits. Effortlessly transfer funds across accounts without having to think about routing numbers or SWIFT codes.
Custom solutions for your business needs. One size does not fit all. This bank's engineering team take sthe best of enterprise software to build for your specific needs.
- This bank's platform is built for enterprise-specific adaptation. Bulk payments, treasury operations, custom automation accelerates the financial function end-to-end.
- Stragegic support and planning. Planning workshops are offered to help you make the challenge of multi-currency treasury operations easier for your global eams and suppliers.
- Transition and migration assistance. This bank offers a transition plan and a dedicated onboarding team to customize to your specific business needs.
Bank accounts CANNOT be opened in the following restricted countries: Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Apply online at LEVRO.COM. You'll need the following code when applying: DBI25
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't have an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS?
Both banks require an EIN. If you have a social security number, we can help you get an EIN. If you do NOT have a social security number, you will need to contact the IRS at 267-941-1099. The IRS hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Be prepared to wait on hold to speak to an IRS representative. The best time to call is first thing in the morning.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.