Ecommerce Delaware LLC Package
OUR "ecommerce delaware llc package" MAKES IT EASY TO START YOUR own BUSINESS
Are you looking to start an ecommerce business with one of the major ecommerce companies? This Ecommerce Delaware LLC Package includes everything you'll need to get your business up and running. This ecommerce package is a $1,907 value that you can get for a limited time for only $1,500.
Our one-time setup fee for Ecommerce Package includes the following (click on each link for a description of the service):
- Delaware LLC formation ($140 value)*
- Certificate of Good Standing ($125 value)
- Employer Identification Number Application Preparation ($135 value)
- Delaware Registered Agent Service first year FREE ($120 value)
- Delaware Virtual Office with Unique Suite Number and Lease ($900 value)
- Delaware Phone Line with Utility Bill Proof ($197 value)**
- U.S. Business Bank Account Introduction Service ($195 value)
- Low Volume Mail Forwarding Service ($95 value)
*This package is for a NEW Delaware LLC. **All DBI setup fees are waived. Utility company setup fees are not waived.
The annual recurring fees are as follows:
- Delaware Registered Agent Fee - $120 per year
- Delaware Virtual Office with Unique Suite Number and Lease - $900 per year
- Delaware Phone Line w/Utility Bill Proof - $197 per year
Total annual recurring charges $1,217.
This package requires a credit card on account for auto-pay of annual recurring charges. You will receive all items in this package. There are no substitutions or deletions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it easy to start an ecommerce business?
Yes. Major ecommerce companies such as Shopify, Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, etc. make it easy to setup an ecommerce business.
What are the 3 types of ecommerce?
The 3 major types of ecommerce businesses are: business-to -business, business-to-consumer, and consumer-to-consumer.
What is the best ecommerce business to start?
There is no one "best" business to start. It's important that you have a passion for whatever service or product you are going to be selling. In addition, look for a service or product that provides a high profit margin.
What is ecommerce and how does it work?
Ecommerce (also known as electronic commerce) is the process of buying and selling of services or products; collecting payments via credit cards or other electronic payment methods; and transferring information over high speed internet connections.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.