Internet Line with Utility Bill Proof
NEED HIGH SPEED INTERNET SERVICE FOR "UTILITY BILL PROOF"? OUR INTERNET SERVICE IS THE ANSWER!
Do you have a vendor, client or other agency requesting "proof" of address via utility bill. Need proof of Internet Service? This service will fulfill that request. Now you can have your own High Speed Internet Service located at our office in Delaware. When we receive the internet bill, we will forward it to you right away via scan/email and/or first class mail. Our service includes the following:
- Our local internet service provider will install a high-speed internet connection at our Delaware office.
- Our local internet service provider will invoice your COMPANY NAME at our office address in Delaware.* (We will require a completed USPS form 1583 to receive and forward the Internet utility company invoice to you.)
- You will receive a monthly invoice from our local internet utility provider. We will scan/email and/or send via first class mail your utility company invoice.
Utility Company Information and Fees:
- Utility Company Monthly Fees: Up to $88.40 per month plus government taxes, fees and surcharges.
- Utility Company Installation Fees: Our internet service requires that a router be installed at our office. The router fee is $299.99 (unless you are approved for financing). The one-time installation fee is $199.99 billed on your first monthly invoice.
- Security Deposit: If your company is less than 6 months old, you may be required to pay a security deposit of $400. This deposit is returned upon completion of 12 months of service or termination of the account, whichever happens first.
- Installation: Installation takes 10-15 business days. Your first utility company bill will be available with 15-30 business days.
- Cancellation: You can cancel the service any time with a 60 day notice.
*We will forward the monthly local internet service provider invoice to you via scan/email and/or first class mail. No other mail will be forwarded. If you'd like other business mail forwarded to you, please upgrade to our Delaware Virtual Office with PMB Number service. Our Delaware Virtual Office with PMB Number includes a Delaware virtual office, Delaware phone number, and basic volume mail forwarding (up to 25 pieces of per month).
We hope you found this information beneficial. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 302-996-5819 or 1-800-423-2993.
Thank you for your interest in our Internet Service for "Utility Bill" Proof.