Setting Up a Company in Delaware
Setting up a company in Delaware is a fairly easy process. However, it is best accomplished with the assistance of a Delaware registered agent.
- From selecting a corporate name, reserving your corporate name, choosing the property entity type, there is a lot of decisions that must be made before you actually form your Delaware LLC or corporation.
- After you've selected a corporate name that is available in Delaware and the domain name is available as well, contact us and we'll handle all the fine details.
- We'll make sure that your certificate of formation is accurate and completed properly. We'll submit the propery fees the State of Delaware.
- Need a corporate comliance kit? We can help with that too. We have a variety of corporate compliance kits in both digital and physical form.
- Of course, you'll need an Employer Identification Number if you plan on opening a bank account and/or hiring employees. Let us handle the IRS and get your employer identification number quickly.
- All Delaware LLCs and corporations are required to have a Delaware registered agent. A registered agent must be available during business hours to accept service of process. A Delaware registrered agent cannot be a PO Box.
- Setting up a company in Delaware doesn't have to be complicated. But you do want to have the guidance of a professional filing service to make sure you get the proper start with your new Delaware company.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.