Courtesy of the PCI Security Standards Council
The PCI Security Standards Council touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. A global organization, it maintains, evolves and promotes Payment Card Industry standards for the safety of cardholder data across the globe.
Who We Serve
- We serve those who work with and are associated with payment cards.
- This includes: merchants of all sizes, financial institutions, point-of-sale vendors, and hardware and software developers who create and operate the global infrastructure for processing payments.
What We Do
There are two priorities for our work:
- Helping merchants and financial institutions understand and implement standards for security policies, technologies and ongoing processes that protect their payment systems from breaches and theft of cardholder data.
- Helping vendors understand and implement standards for creating secure payment solutions.
For more information, visit the website of the PCI Security Standards Council. This link will open another webpage or tab.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.