How to Establish LLC
Let's talk about how to establish a LLC in Delaware.
- Delaware is known for its pro-business corporation laws, ease of incorporation, low setup and annual fees, favorable tax climate, Chancery Court, and 100+ year precedent-setting corporate law decisions.
- To establish a LLC in Delaware, you don't need any paperwork at all.
- You'll need to select a corporate name that meets Delaware's naming requirements.
- A legal certificate is filed with the State of Delaware. In 2-3 days a stamped, filed certificate of incorporation/formation is return by email.
- By having us prepare your certificate of incorporation, we'll make sure that it meets the State's guidelines. We'll submit the proper fees, and handle all of the details and paperwork.
- You'll need a LLC operating agreement that will outline the rights and responsibilities of the members and/or managers. We can supply a LLC operating agreement template for a reasonable fee.
- Our processing fees are very competitive and reasonable and you won't have to worry about rather the certificate was prepared properly. We guarantee our work with a 100% money back guarantee.
When you're ready to establish your LLC, give us a call at 1-800-423-2993 or 302-996-5819 and we'll walk you through the ordering process.
Thank you for your interest in establishing a LLC.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.