llcs: $55 PER YEAR
CORPORATIONS: $75 PER YEAR
You've worked hard to get your company to where it is today. Don't let all the time and money you have invested in it go to waste. As a current client, you can ENROLL in our Good Standing Protection Service.
- If you own a Delaware LLC or corporation, there are two (2) things you need to do EVERY year:
- Pay Your Annual Registered Agent Fee to DBI
- Pay Your Franchise/LLC Tax to the State of Delaware (corporations will require an annual report to be filed as well)
- If you forget either one of these items, you risk having your LLC or corporation go VOID!
- The State of Delaware charges a high penalty for failure to file on time.
- Let us take care of this for you with our Good Standing Protection Service.
- Our Good Standing Protection Service ensures that your Delaware Franchise/LLC Tax & Annual Report is filed on time and your franchise taxes are paid automatically -- GUARANTEED!
- If for any reason, your Delaware franchise/LLC tax is not paid on time, we will pay the penalty and interest.
- For corporations, we will automatically charge your credit card on file on January 1 of each year.
- On or before March 1 of each year, we will automatically file your corporate information and pay your taxes up to $175.00 as required by the State of Delaware.
- We will also pay your annual filing fee of $50.00 to the State of Delaware.
- For LLCs, LPs, LLPs, we will automatically charge your credit card on file on March 1 of each year for your LLC tax due to the State of Delaware.
- On or before June 1 of each year, we will automatically pay your LLC taxes up to $300.
Benefits to you:
- Peace of mind that your corporation or LLC stays in good standing with the State of Delaware
- No State of Delaware late fees or penalties
- No DBI Tax Processing Fee (savings of $22.50 to $30.00+). This fee is waived if you enroll in our Good Standing Protection Service.
- Sign up today and we'll take care of your tax payment next year AUTOMATICALLY.
- This service is billed IN ADDITION to your registered agent service fee.
- State of Delaware fees higher than the minimums must be paid by you under separate payment arrangements.
- We will notify you of the higher amounts.
- Credit card autopay is the only available payment option for this service.