Delaware LLC Cost
Delaware LLC costs are lower than most other states. Costs include name reservation fees, certificate of formation filing fees and annual LLC maintenance fees.
- If you'd like to reserve a Delaware LLC name, the cost is $75. It's not a mandatory charge.
- However, if you want to protect the name while you are researching other matters for your company, it is probably a good idea to reserve your corporate name and pay the fee.
- We can check the name for you FREE of charge.
- If the name is available and you want to incorporate right away, you can save the $75 name reservation fee.
Certificate of Formation Filing Fees
- Delaware charges a one-time filing fee of $110.
- Delaware charges $50 if you want your filing processed with 24 hours.
- If you want same day service, Delaware charges an additional $100.
Annual LLC Maintenance Fees
- Delaware charges an annual recurring LLC fee of $300.
- This fee is due every June 1.
- A late fee of $200 is charged if payment is received after June 1.
- Interest of 1.5% per month is also assessed for any balance due after June 1.
Thank you for your interest in Delaware LLC costs.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.