Delaware LLC and Corporation Filing Fees
Delaware filing fees are very competitive compared to other states.
- It is important to the State of Delaware that it maintain it's preemient position as the incorporating capital of the world.
- One way it does that is by staying proactive and current with corporation laws.
- The other way is by keeping the Delaware filing fee and annual fees low and competitive compared to other states.
Delaware LLC filing fees for a new company formation:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) - $110
- Series LLC - $110
Delaware Corporation filing fees for a new company formation:
- General Corporation - $109
- Close Corporation - $109
- Public Benefit Corporation - $109
- Subchapter S Corporation - $109
- Non-profit Corporation (aka Exempt) - $109
Low Delaware filing fees are one of the many reasons that entrepreneurs, lawyers, certified public accounts, and asset protection managers choose Delaware to incorporate.
Thank you for your interest in Delaware LLC and corporation filing fees.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.