Delaware LLC Act
DELAWARE LLC ACT
Each of these links will take you to the appropriate page within the State of Delaware's online code for the Delaware LLC Act (Chapter 18 of Title 6 of the Delaware Code). The Act was made effective August 1, 2013.
The Act provides for laws regarding the initial formation, ongoing management, governance, possible mergers and, if needed, dissolution of LLCs. Conveniently, LLCs are mostly governed by contract and Delaware allows an LLC to opt out of many of these statutues by providing guidance in the LLC agreement.
- Subchapter I. General Provisions
- Subchapter II. Formation; Certificate of Formation
- Subchapter III. Members
- Subchapter IV. Managers
- Subchapter V. Finance
- Subchapter VI. Distributions and Resignation
- Subchapter VII. Assignment of Limited Liability Company Interests
- Subchapter VIII. Dissolution
- Subchapter IX. Foreign Limited Liability Companies
- Subchapter X. Derivative Actions
- Subchapter XI. Miscellaneous
The Delaware LLC Act was made effective August 1, 2013.
Thank you for your interest in the Delaware LLC Act.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.