IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Delaware Incorporation Fees
Delaware incorporation fees are extremely competitive compared to other state jurisdictions.
- One of Delaware's mandates is to maintain it's leadership role as the incorporating capital of the world.
- Delaware stays proactive and current with incorporation laws and makes sure that it is a leader in all new technologies. Recently, Delaware introduced legislation regarding "blockchain" technology for electronic recordkeeping.
- The other way is by keeping Delaware incorporation fees for filing and annual fees low and competitive compared to other states.
Delaware Incorporation fees for a new company formation are as follows:
- General Corporation - $89
- Close Corporation - $89
- Public Benefit Corporation - $89
- Subchapter S Corporation - $89
- Non-profit Corporation (aka Exempt) - $89
Low Delaware incorporation fees are one of the many reasons that entrepreneurs, lawyers, certified public accountants, and asset protection managers choose Delaware to incorporate.
Do you have a company name in mind? Give us a call and we'll see if it is available.
LAUNCH YOUR BUSINESS TODAY FOR $50 PLUS STATE FILING FEES. 1ST 12 MONTHS OF REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE IS FREE!
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.