Delaware Incorporation Fees
Delaware incorporation fees are extremely competitive compared to other state jurisdictions.
- One of Delaware's mandates is to maintain it's leadership role as the incorporating capital of the world.
- Delaware stays proactive and current with incorporation laws and makes sure that it is a leader in all new technologies. Recently, Delaware introduce legislation regarding "blockchain" technology for electronic recordkeeping.
- The other way is by keeping Delaware incorporation fees for filing and annual fees low and competitive compared to other states.
Delaware Incorporation fees for a new company formation are as follows:
- General Corporation - $89
- Close Corporation - $89
- Public Benefit Corporation - $89
- Subchapter S Corporation - $89
- Non-profit Corporation (aka Exempt) - $89
Low Delaware incorporation fees are one of the many reasons that entrepreneurs, lawyers, certified public accountants, and asset protection managers choose Delaware to incorporate.
Do you have a company name in mind? Give us a call and we'll see if it is available.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.