In this section, we'll explain what a corporate kit is and how it is used in a business environment.
What is a corporate kit?
A corporate kit consists of a binder that is used for keeping corporation documents, company minutes, bylaws, shareholder records, an embossing seal, and stock certificates.
What is a company seal and binder?
A company seal is a metal seal that includes the name of the corporation, date of incorporation, and state of incorporation. The seal is placed in a stamping device that is used to place a raised letter imprint on paper. A binder can be a 3-ring binder or some other type of binding system that holds all of the corporate records in one place.
What do you use a company seal for?
A company seal is used to officially imprint legal documents with raised letters of the corporation's date of incorporation, name of corporation, and state of incorporation.
Do we need a corporate seal?
At some point in your corporation's existence, you will be asked to "seal" some type of document. It is recommended to have a corporate seal and keep it with your corporate papers and documents.
What is the difference between a seal and a stamp?
A seal places an imprint in paper. A stamp is usually made of rubber and is used to apply ink to paper.
What type of corporate kits and seals does Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. offer?
We offer several different Delaware corporate kits to choose from -- including digital, physical, and International versions.
- Our corporate kits come in either digital or physical formats.
- All corporate kits are customized with your company name.
- Digital format kits can be prepared and emailed the same day we receive your order.
- Our physical kits are custom prepared and shipped the same day as we receive your order.
- All orders must be received before 12 noon EST.
Each Delaware corporate kit comes with the following items:
- Twenty (20) Customized Stock Certificates printed on high quality paper 24 lb thickness with watermark, Copy protected certificates
- Corporate Kit Customized Binder
- Stock Transfer Ledger
- Matching Slipcase to give a clean dust free look to your corporate kit(if applicable)
- Plain Minute Paper/Printed Minutes & Bylaws + $5.00
- 1 5/8” Corporate Embossing Seal, Our seals are guaranteed for life
- Six or Seven Position Tabs (Depending on the entity you choose)
- Special Corporate Minutes & Bylaws Pre-Printed or on Disk available at Discounted Rate
- Restriction clause can be added to the front or back of the certificates, additional cost may apply.
Thank you for your interest in our Delaware corporate kits. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-423-2993 or 302-996-5819.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.