Delaware Certificate of Correction
A Certificate of Correction formally corrects a mistake that was made in an already filed document with the State of Delaware.
The following types of "filed" documents can be corrected:
- Change of Agent
- Blanket Change of Office/Name
- Resignation of Agent w/appointment
- Resignation of Agent w/out appointment
- Conversion of corporation to other domestic entity
- Conversion of other entity to corporation
- Dissolution - all types
- Transfer and Domestic Continuance
We charge $150 plus Delaware state filing fees depending upon the type of certificate being corrected.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.