We started Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. (DBI) in 1986 with the intent to provide cost-competitive incorporating services to the entrepreneur; and legal, accounting and business management professionals.
- Our company was started by Douglas Murray, our President. His rich background in telecommunications and varied business services suited him well while starting and expanding DBI.
- As technology changed, DBI changed as well. From our humble beginnings, using a card file box to track our clients (and a fax machine to communicate) to a state of the art cloud-based customer relationship management system, we've been there through technology changes and various up and down business economic cycles.
- In 1987, we purchased our current building at 3422 Old Capitol Trail, in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Our building is spacious, modern, and up-to-date with the latest IT infrastructure so that we can offer the finest work environment for our employees and provide explempary service to our clients.
- As a State of Delaware registered agent, it is important that your registered agent address is stable.
- Since we own our own building, you can rest assured that we will be here for many years to come.
- As a small company, we have the ability to provide a personal touch that is so often missing in today's business communications and transactions.
- We proudly answer all of our phone calls with a real person during regular business hours.
- We also offer live chat as well as email communications.
- As we enter our 32nd year in business, we are stronger than ever and more determined to stay on the cutting edge of providing excellent business legal services.
- We'd like to earn your business and welcome you to the DBI family of clients.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.