WHO NEEDS A DELAWARE BUSINESS LICENSE?
- If you have a location or address in Delaware, you'll need to acquire a business license from the state of Delaware.
- Any company that needs to show another company or vendor that they are legally permitted to do business in Delaware.
- In addition to registering your business with the Secretary of State in Delaware, businesses are required to comply with local business license and business permit regulations.
OUR DELAWARE BUSINESS LICENSE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- An overview of the licenses, permits, and tax registrations required for your business
- Licensing authority contact information, including name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Detailed information on how much money to send with each application, and where to send it.
- The actual license, permit, and tax registration applications and associated documents
- Requirements vary by business activity and location, but most businesses will need some form of local business license, permit, and/or tax registration.
- Applying for your Delaware business license
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. will apply for your Delaware business license.
- Once we receive your Delaware business license, we'll scan/email it to you and also mail it via express shipping with a tracking number.
ANNUAL RECURRING FEES FOR DELAWARE BUSINESS LICENSE
Our annual recurring processing fee is $135. The State of Delaware charges $75 each year. Your account will be setup on auto-pay so that your Delaware business license will stay up to date and paid on time each year.
Thank you for your interest in our Delaware Business License Service.