Certificate of Good Standing - Delaware
A Delaware Certificate of Good Standing (aka Certificate of Existence, Certificate of Status) is a statement by the Secretary of State that the company in question is valid as of the date of issue.
- Our proprietary online connection with the State of Delaware enables us to retrieve Good Standing certificates in minutes.
- We do not have to be your Registered Agent to retrieve a Good Standing certificate but we'd love to have you as a client!
- Same Day Service for orders received before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday-Friday, at no additional charge.
- Fast Email Delivery - You will receive a Certificate of Good Standing by email, typically within 1-2 hours. (We will collect your email address at the time of payment and checkout.)
- Hard Copy via First Class Mail - A hard-copy will also be sent to you by first class mail the same day. A hard copy via Express Mail is also available for an additional charge. Express mail shipping options are available at checkout.
NOTE: A Delaware Certificate of Good Standing bears an authentication number which may be verified with the Corporations Division by the requesting party if necessary. This allows the Certificate of Good Standing to be transmitted by email or fax. A cover letter providing instructions for authentication of the electronic document will be included. IMPORTANT: It is not necessary for you to authenticate the document before use; authentication is only necessary if the authenticity of the electronic document is doubted by the party requesting the document from you.
If your company is not in Good Standing due to failure to pay taxes, file annual report or maintain a Registered Agent, see the Renewal/Revival page in the Filings section.