Renewal and Revival of Delaware Corporation
PROCESSING FEE: $205
(PLUS STATE FEES)
What is a Certificate of Revival? A certificate of revival is filed when your Delaware corporation has gone void or inactive. For whatever reason, you may have forgotten to pay your annual fee, franchise taxes or file an annual report.
- If this happens, your corporation is marked as "not in good standing" with the State of Delaware.
- To bring your corporation current with the State of Delaware, a Certificate of Renewal/Revival needs to be filed.
- You will be responsible for paying all back annual fees, franchise taxes, interest and penalties that have accrued.
- If you have a Delaware corporation, an annual report must be filed and on record.
- Once you placed your order for the Certificate of Renewal/Revival, we will check for any annual fee balances due and provide you with an updated estimate.
- We will prepare the Delaware corporation renewal certificate and email to you for your signature.
- You do not have to be our client for Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. to bring your corporation into good standing.
- However, we would suggest using us as your registered agent and we can make the change at the same time we prepare your Certificate of Renewal/Revival.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $70.00 Plus State Filing Fees.