Delaware Confidential Remailing Service
Now you can have your business letters remailed from our Delaware location. Your business letters will be postmarked with a Wilmington, Delaware postmark.
WHY SHOULD WE USE YOUR REMAILING SERVICES?
- If you are using our mail forwarding service or Delaware Office Lease service, you may want your correspondence to originate from Wilmington, Delaware.
- If you are a licensed lender in Delaware, you may want to originate your business letters from Wilmington, Delaware to stay in compliance with Delaware law.
- Many of our clients want confidentiality and maintain Wilmington Delaware as their nexus.
- By mailing all of their business correspondence, checks, etc. out of Wilmington, Delaware, they can maintain their nexus.
DO REMAILING SERVICES WORK?
- Yes. Many of our clients will send their business letters to us either with postage already applied or we will apply our postage meter stamp.
- We can also apply a postal stamp to your business letters.
- We will remail from one letter to many thousands of letters.
REMAILER SERVICE SNAIL MAIL
- Our remailer service is utilized by sending us your bulk letters via snail mail and we will "remail" those letters via snail mail.
- Your business letters need to be pre-addressed.
- You can use our mailing address as your return address for an additional charge.
- You must subscribe to one of our mail forwarding services to use our return address on your envelope.
INTERNATIONAL REMAILING SERVICE
- We are happy to remail your business letters from our Wilmington, Delaware location to any address in the world.
- All business letters need to be sorted by address and country.
- Additional fees apply for international remailing service.
WHAT POSTMARK WILL BE ON MY BUSINESS LETTERS?
- All business letters are mailed from our Wilmington Delaware location.
- We only accept wire transfer for our remailing services.
- We will send our wire transfer information to you at the appropriate time.
- All of our business records and transactions are kept strictly confidential.
HOW MUCH POSTAGE SHOULD I PUT ON MY BUSINESS LETTERS?
- Use our address for determining the amount of postage you will need to apply to each of your letters
- Our address is: 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 700, Wilmington, Delaware 19808 USA.
- All transactions with our firm must meet all legal requirements and regulations of the United States Postal Services.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- We can provide a custom quote to you. Please contact us with your specific needs.
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.