Delaware Certificate of Renewal / Revival
PROCESSING FEE: $185
(PLUS STATE FEES)
For whatever reason, you may have forgotten to pay your annual franchise taxes or file an annual report.
- If this happens, your corporation or LLC is marked as "not in good standing" with the State of Delaware.
- To bring your company current with the State of Delaware, a Certificate of Renewal/Revival needs to be filed.
- You will be responsible for paying all back franchise taxes, interest and penalties that have accrued.
- Once you placed your order for the Certificate of Renewal/Revival, we will check for any balances due and provide you with an updated estimate.
- We will prepare the Certificate of Renewal/Revival and email to you for your signature.
- You do not have to be our client for Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc. to bring your company into good standing.
- However, we would suggest using us as your registered agent and we can make the change at the same time we prepare your Certificate of Renewal/Revival.
LAUNCH YOUR BUSINESS TODAY FOR $50 PLUS STATE FILING FEES. 1ST 12 MONTHS OF REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE IS FREE!
Included in all incorporating services:
- Company Name Check Verification & Availability
- Preparation & Filing of Articles of Formation
- Same Business Day Processing
- Registered Agent (1st Year FREE)
- Email Reminders & Alerts
- Lifetime Customer Support
Start Your Business Today for Only $50.00 Plus State Filing Fees.