This section was created especially for small business owners and start-up companies located within the United States.
Why you should consider Delaware...
If you've been thinking about registering a new Delaware LLC or Delaware Corporation you've come to the right place! Over 1,000,000 companies (including more than half of the Fortune 500) have chosen to incorporate in Delaware. Here are five frequently cited reasons:
The Delaware Division of Corporations does not maintain the names of Delaware LLC Members/Managers on public record.
Director Shield Law
A Delaware director shield law permits Delaware Corporations to shelter their directors from personal liability.
Favorable Tax Climate
With no state Sales Tax, no Corporate Income Tax for companies operating outside of Delaware, and no Corporate Income Tax on companies whose sole activities in Delaware are related to intangible investments, Delaware is considered by many to offer a favorable tax climate.
Delaware remains unique in the degree of latitude it affords Corporations and Limited Liability Companies in organizing and operating their business. Our pro-business corporate and tax laws are geared to help entrepreneurs conserve and increase their capital; which in turn benefits our own state economy.
Delaware Court of Chancery
Respected around the world, the Delaware Court of Chancery has developed a massive body of case law over more than a century of corporations rulings. This incomparable resource actually helps companies to avoid lawsuits by informed planning and decision making.
See how Delaware compares to:
|Corporation or LLC? Click here to learn which is better for your company.|
The Why Incorporate in Delaware section contains additional information about why so many companies choose Delaware as their corporate home; including the article "25 Reasons to Incorporate in Delaware" and the guide, "Why Corporations Choose Delaware," available for free download as a .pdf.
Why you can trust DBI:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Your new Corporation or LLC will be registered in the Delaware Corporate Information System within 24 hours of payment (excluding weekends, holidays and declared emergencies) or it's free!
- Our market research and Client Testimonials reveal our customer service is better than the rest.
- Our Incorporation Specialists are knowledgeable, professional and easy to get a-hold of when you need them. We're happy to answer your questions! Just send us an email, call 1-800-423-2993 (1-302-996-5819) or begin a Live Chat for a free consultation.
- DBI is a family owned and operated business and since 1986 we've helped thousands of savvy entrepreneurs like you to incorporate in Delaware and form new Delaware LLC's. We're still growing but we promise we'll never get too big to give you the personal attention your account deserves.