ORDER FORM INSTRUCTIONS
FOR DELAWARE SERIES LLC
You can use this SECURE order form to order the Delaware Series LLC. Our Delaware Series LLC service includes:
- Series LLC operating agreement template for your modification. This template comes in an easily customizable Word format. Please consult with a qualified attorney to complete your Delaware Series LLC operating agreement.
- Delaware Filing Fee
- DBI Processing Fee
- In addition, the following verbiage will be on your LLC certificate as required by Delaware statute:
- “Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 18.215(b) of the LLC Act that the debts, liabilities, and obligations incurred, contracted for, or otherwise existing with respect to a particular series of the LLC, shall be enforceable against the assets of such series only and not against the assets of the LLC generally, or any other series thereof, and none of the debts, liabilities, obligations, and expenses incurred, contracted for, or otherwise existing with respect to the LLC generally, or any other series thereof, shall be enforceable against the assets of such series.”
- As of August, 2019, Delaware also recognizes "protected" series. The series are NOT registered with the State but are created and updated within the Series LLC operating agreement. In addition, Delaware also allows "registered series". Registered series are $90 per registered series.
With this order form you can easily add popular additional services to your Delaware Series LLC order such as:
- Certified Copies of Formation Certificate
- Good Standing Certificates
- Banking Documents (EIN and Bank Resolution)
- Virtual Office & Mail Forwarding Services
For more detailed information about Delaware Series LLC, click here.
We also can form Series LLC entities in other states. Please call us at 1-800-423-2993 or 302-996-5819 to request a FREE estimate for other states.